From Steve Vanspall <svans...@bigpond.net.au>
Subject Simple Question can't find in FAQ's
Date Fri, 17 Mar 2006 01:06:22 GMT
Hi there,

I want to use batik simply to convert SVG's i write into JPEG's and
serve them.

All I need to know is, does the raterizeing process use AWT ro SWING. I
am looking for a solution that doesn't.

I know there is the ability to use a headerless environment, but cannot
be guaranteed that the eventual host i choose will allow this.

So I am looking for a way to do this without AWT or SWING or anything
that requires a graphical display.

Apologies if this has been asked before, just couldn't find an asnwer on
the site.

Regards

Steve