From "Bishop, Michael W. CONTR J9C880" <Michael.Bis...@je.jfcom.mil>
Subject Seemingly odd question...
Date Wed, 22 Mar 2006 18:13:18 GMT
...is the JSVGCanvas manager's UpdateRunnableQueue() a real "queue"
per-se?  I'm running into an issue with XMPP communication.  If I fire
off three events in rapid succession, the client receives them and makes
the appropriate update using the UpdateManager.  What I'd like to do is
queue the events and ensure they execute in the order they are received.
I don't want a "create page" event fired off, then a "create element"
event to resolve before the page is created.  I'd like the "queue" to
act like a queue; process the given Runnables in the order they are
received.  Before I delve into the ugly world of Thread monitoring
(synchronize, wait until one Runnable is done before kicking off another
one), I wanted to know if I could get the same functionality from the
given classes.

Michael Bishop