From "Lev T" <guidi...@gmail.com>
Subject Problems with exporting jFreeCharts to SVG using batik
Date Tue, 14 Mar 2006 15:17:08 GMT
Hi list!

I did encountered a little problem when tried to export charts to SVG format,
somehow PieCharts are not rendered properly.

I am not quite sure where is the source of a problem. My guess is it's
in batik, since I encounter this problem only with SVG formats.

Here are some examples of sectors not being rendered well:
(Screenshots of rendered SVGs)
http://www.imagedump.com/index.cgi?pick=get&tp=391593
http://www.imagedump.com/index.cgi?pick=get&tp=391594

Here is example of PNG, rendered without problems:
http://www.imagedump.com/index.cgi?pick=get&tp=391598

Attaching SVGs and even Example java application that will render
those pies using jFreeChart library:
http://www.jfree.org/jfreechart/

Any help will be appreciated, Thanks!

P.S.
I was using batik 1.6 and jFreeChart 1.0.1