From Andrew Plotkin <erkyr...@eblong.com>
Subject RE: Seemingly odd question...
Date Thu, 23 Mar 2006 16:45:37 GMT
On Thu, 23 Mar 2006, Bishop, Michael W. CONTR J9C880 wrote:

> Just checking to make doubly-sure...I was reasonbly convinced it was a
> real queue, but I got a heck of a mess to sort out...I got canvas
> changes generating XMPP events, going across the network, being received
> as an event, and making canvas changes...

I am, interestingly, doing exactly the same thing.

I use invokeLater everywhere. If I need some kind of result from the task
being invoked, I don't use invokeAndWait; instead, I give the task a
callback to call.

--Z

*
If the Bush administration hasn't shipped you to Syria for interrogation,
it's for one reason: they don't feel like it. Not because you're patriotic.