From "Dylan Browne" <dbro...@mango-solutions.com>
Subject RE: Accessing event coordinates when zoomed
Date Tue, 13 Jun 2006 18:03:06 GMT
Thanks Andreas for the reply,

I've tried to put that into practice, but doesn't seem to be quite working.

I do need to develop these tooltips rather than use the existing supported
ones as they may become fairly intricate in the future.

We only need to support Adobe Viewer, so I've tried to use some JS similar
to that in the mapApp.js as suggested.

I call it like this...

function getMyCoords(evt){
      // Pass in the event from the screen
	var thePoint = calcCoord(evt);
	// get the zoomed/panned values from the point
	x = thePoint.getX();
      y = thePoint.getY();
}

... is this the correct way to get the real values? Its doesn't seem to work
when zoomed or not. The values that are returned from this seem to very
small compared to the locations I'd expect in the document... EG values less
than 10 where I'd expect values in the hundreds. If this syntax is correct
I'll look elsewhere for where my problem lies.

Thanks again for any (more) help,

Kind regards,
Dylan.