From "Twister" <twis...@bagend.eu.org>
Subject ExtendedGeneralPath.clone() bug?
Date Tue, 13 Jun 2006 13:20:52 GMT
Hi,
I'm trying to use the clone function of ExtendedGeneralPath and it returns
me an empty path.

I looked at this function and saw this :

            result.values = new float[values.length];
            System.arraycopy(result.values, 0, values, 0, values.length);
            result.numVals = numVals;

            result.types = new int[types.length];
            System.arraycopy(result.types, 0, types, 0, types.length);
            result.numSeg = numSeg;

Am I wrong or the SRC and DEST arrays are inverted in the arraycopy calls ?

Regards.