From Tonny Kohar <to...@kiyut.com>
Subject Re: scaling the document itself, not the image on display
Date Thu, 15 Jun 2006 03:12:43 GMT
Hi,

On Wed, 2006-06-14 at 07:18 -0700, kloassie wrote:
> Hi there,
>
> is there in the batik library a method to scale all the elements of an svg
> document? All I could find is ways to scale the image build from the
> document at the moment you want to display it.

There are several ways to scale svg
1) use g element with transform scale attribute and put everything under
that g element
2) use viewbox attribute
3) iterate over all element, and scale it one by one
4) etc

Depending on your need, some scale methods may or may not appropriate.

Regards
Tonny Kohar
--
Sketsa