From Tonny Kohar <to...@kiyut.com>
Subject Re: Multiple Group Elements Selection and Moving
Date Sat, 17 Jun 2006 04:34:36 GMT
Hi,

On Fri, 2006-06-16 at 08:44 -0700, Sudhakar S wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> I am trying to implement multiple group elements moving feature based on the
> mouse selection. But after selected the multiple group elements, if I tried
> to move all the selected group elements using translate, it is not moving
> properly. The Element, which is selected last, is moving properly along with
> mouse cursor, but others are not.

I do not know by not moving properly, but in the multiple elements case
especially with group element, that if by any chance you put transform
attribute on the group element, it will be inherited (take into
account / calculated) by the child element in positioning display.
eg:
<g>  <--- put transform element here
    <rect>...</rect>  <--- will affect this rect
</g>

Regards
Tonny Kohar
--