From Tonny Kohar <to...@kiyut.com>
Subject Re: Java2D Shape From SVG File.
Date Fri, 23 Jun 2006 03:16:41 GMT
Hi,

On Thu, 2006-06-22 at 17:28 +0700, Oligarch wrote:
> I'm sorry. In my previious message I was not correctly
> expressed.
> Me interests here that:
> 1. It is necessary to receive all shapes from SVG a file.
> 2. For everyone shape to get bounding box (rect).
>
> Can anybody set an example of a code how to get shape's from
> SVG the document?

If you are not afraid of using Apache Batik API, you could get the shape
(note: it is not SVG XML API, so it is not portable, only works for
Batik)

eg:
GraphicsNode gn = bridgeContext.getGraphicsNode(svgElement);
Shape shape = gn.getOutline();

Please check the Batik API doc, because it is straight typing, method name or parameter might
be incorrect

Regards
Tonny Kohar
--