From "Maria Carolina Arce Terceros" <caroa...@gmail.com>
Subject Problems with fonts, and rotation after resizing an SVG
Date Mon, 05 Jun 2006 12:47:27 GMT
Hello,

I have two problems regarding resizing an svg. I'm resizing it through
changing the width and height.

The first one is that the fonts it contains do also resize instead of
preserving the size they where created with, this beahaviour is not
always desirable, is there any way to avoid this?

The second problem I have is that I need to rotate one of the graphic
elements in my svg, if I do not resize it this works fine, but if I
resize it then the rotate tranformation stops working... I guess this
has something to do with the coordinates, but I do not understand
because I'm using a view box, and from what I read this preserves the
original coordinates... am I wrong? (Maybe the fact that the width and
the height are greater than the viewbox maximum affects this?)

Thanks for you help!

Carolina