From Alps <alpesh.par...@c-sam.co.in>
Subject GIF Transcoding and Transcoding Hints.
Date Fri, 16 Jun 2006 09:06:44 GMT

Hi all,

I am using Batik for following purpose:
1. Transcoding to different possible formats like JPEG/PNG with Affine
transformation.

Is there some way to transcode existing SVG image to GIF format ? Also in
Java 2D graphics, i found several rendering hints used during image format
transformation like Rendering quality, color quality, anti aliasing,
dithering, Interpolation for scaling algorithms. I relate the transcoding to
image rendering but found such hints missing for a configurable transcoding.
Can we specify such hints specially like interpolation, quality, size using
Batik core modules or some other way.

Please correct me if i am wrong,

Thanks..Alps.