From Sudhakar S <yessudha...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: Multiple Group Elements Selection and Moving
Date Sat, 17 Jun 2006 05:50:45 GMT

Hi Tonny Kohar,

> I do not know by not moving properly

The group element, which was clicked last, is moving along with mouse move.
But other group elements were not moving based on the mouse move. While
moving it is started moving from some random position. But it is supposed to
move from the position, which has before moving the mouse.

> <g>  <--- put transform element here
>    <rect>...</rect>  <--- will affect this rect
> </g>

I am applying transform for group element only. While moving it is
repositioning all the child elements without any problem. But problem is, it
doesn't move the selected group elements along with mouse move.

SVGPoint pt = localPt((Element)selElement.getParentNode(),
elEvt.getClientX(), elEvt.getClientY());
float dx = currentX - startPt.getX();
float dy = currentY - startPt.getY();

Actually i am using the same dx and dy value for all the selected group
elements to perform transform. I think this may be a problem. If this is a
problem, how to calculate dx and dy value for remaining selected group
elements.

Thanks,
Sudhakar