From thomas.dewe...@kodak.com
Subject Re: loading SVG files
Date Tue, 20 Jun 2006 09:59:05 GMT
Hi Philip,

"philip zuniga" <philip.zuniga@gmail.com> wrote on 06/19/2006 09:38:23 PM:

> I have an application, where I have 3 separate Canvases,
> that loaded 3 different SVG file. When I start running
> my application, the loading process of the application
> takes quite too long. Is there a way to minimize the

   It's almost impossible to help with so little information.

   Are there substantial common elements between the three files?

   Does loading the three files take significantly longer than
three times the loading of one file? (i.e. is loading time
scaling linearly).

   Can you create 'small' versions of the map and swap in
the full size version after the application is running?