From thomas.dewe...@kodak.com
Subject Re: Clipping SVG documents
Date Sat, 10 Jun 2006 18:02:50 GMT
Hi Tilo,

"Tilo Behrmann" <T.behrmann@gmx.net> wrote on 06/09/2006 07:39:20 AM:

> can you give me a code snipe for excample, how can i do that.

    Sorry, I don't have one handy,  I think this came up fairly
recently on the mail list so I would suggest searching as IIRC
there was some fairly decent pseudo code in the thread...

> I have found out, that my SVG file that i use after i hade
> loaded with batik the size of this file increase from 1 Mb to
> 5Mb i ask me why.

   I don't follow, what increased from 1MB to 5MB?  I don't see
how Batik could change the size of your file just because you
loaded into Batik...