From "kok eng meo" <dstamkok...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Displaying JPEG file in SVG in batik
Date Fri, 23 Jun 2006 01:34:51 GMT
Hi Thomas,

Thanks for the reply :) I was still worrying that my problem could not be
solve.

>I would suggest that you provide a base URL either by setting the xml:base
attribute
>(in the xml namespace), or by calling '
batik.dom.svg.SVGOMDocument.setURLObject(URL)'

Yup, I am constructing the SVG document directly from memory. Regarding the
2 solutions you have provided, do you mind giving simple examples as to how
do I set the xml namespace or where to call '
batik.dom.svg.SVGOMDocument.setURLObject(URL). Actually I am quite new to
batik and java :p, is there any sites where I can refer to sample batik
codes to help me learn coding using batik better? Really appreciate your
help!