From Jeremias Maerki <...@jeremias-maerki.ch>
Subject Re: pdf & gradients ...
Date Wed, 06 Sep 2006 19:40:14 GMT
You don't say which version you use. Could you please try with the
latest code from Subversion (Batik Trunk)? If that doesn't help, please
get the latest source code of FOP from Subversion (FOP Trunk) and use
the pdf-transcoder.jar generated in FOP's build. That works for me.

On 06.09.2006 17:02:50 Ruben Malchow wrote:

> hello list,
>
> i am currently having a problem with gradients in a pdf export. if i
> export it using PDFTranscoder, all gradients are pure black (try the
> example "3D.svg"). when saved as jpeg, everything is fine.
>
> is this a bug? i didnt find a bug report, so i reckon it is an unknown
> bug (hardly believable) or i am doing something wrong ....
<snip/>

Jeremias Maerki