From Bridé, Pierre-Yann <pybr...@geotask.ch>
Subject java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/apache/batik/dom/svg/ExtensibleSVGDOMImplementation
Date Fri, 22 Sep 2006 14:42:24 GMT
Hi,

I try to render SVG file with geotools, which is using batik.
I get the following error:
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/apache/batik/dom/svg/ExtensibleSVGDOMImplementation
	at org.apache.batik.transcoder.SVGAbstractTranscoder.<init>(Unknown Source)
	at org.apache.batik.transcoder.image.ImageTranscoder.<init>(Unknown Source)
	at org.geotools.renderer.style.InternalTranscoder.<init>(InternalTranscoder.java:41)

I search in the all batik jar, and also in the source, but I didn't found this class (expect
that it is mentionned in one html file). I use batik 1.6

Where can I find the missing jar? Or is geotools not compatible with batik 1.6?

Thanks

Pierre-Yann Bridé       Phone: +41-61-337-8495
Application Engineer    FAX:   +41-61-337-8485
GeoTask AG
Margarethenstr. 38      http://www.geotask.ch
CH-4503 Basel