From Erik Bunn <...@basen.net>
Subject Is there a light-weight way of rendering multiple SVG -> single Graphics2D?
Date Thu, 14 Sep 2006 15:52:03 GMT

Hello;

What would be the right, compact, even light-weight way of rendering
multiple SVGDocuments into an in-memory graphics context?
The various transcoders are fine for single documents, but in this
case I need to acquire more than one SVG description, combine, then
submit the image for additional processing. I'd really like to avoid
as much DOM object and codec overhead as possible.
Some amount of mailing list and source perusal hasn't pointed to an
obvious answer - any hints are appreciated.

Thank you,
//ebu