From thomas.dewe...@kodak.com
Subject Re: Transform problem while zoom out
Date Sun, 17 Sep 2006 16:24:00 GMT
Hi Selva,

Selva <selvakumar_k79@yahoo.co.in> wrote on 09/17/2006 08:41:18 AM:

> Here my problem is i am zooming out the document to large scale. After
that
> i am moving the horizontal and vertical scroll bars to left and bottom
> corners. Now if i tried to zoom out using "zoomout" button, document
> translation is not proper. ScrollBars are supposed to stay in left and
> bottom corners and document must display the corresponding translated
> document. But here it is not translating properly.

   It looks to me like your calculation of the zoomOut transform is
wrong (it always goes to the top/left corner).  This doesn't appear
to be a problem with the scrollbars, just your calculation of how
to update the rendering transform.  You might want to look at how
the JSVGCanvas calculates it's zoom in/out transform (it's in an
inner class of Batik.swing.JSVGCanvas).