From thomas.dewe...@kodak.com
Subject Re: Zoom and pan via DOM interfaces
Date Fri, 29 Sep 2006 12:35:42 GMT
Hi Charles,

"Charles Abreu" <charlesabreu@gmail.com> wrote on 09/28/2006 09:23:26 AM:

>             SVGRoot.currentTranslate.x+=d;
>             SVGRoot.currentTranslate.y+=d;

> What I do is pan the entire document simply by modifying
currentTranslate
> property of svg root element via ecmascript, but I coudn't find a way to
do
> the same in Java, using Batik and dom api. Is there any glue to this? I
need
> to apply pan and zoom on documents loaded on JSVGCanvas.

   All of the Ecmascript DOM interfaces are also available in Java:

http://xmlgraphics.apache.org/batik/javadoc/org/w3c/dom/svg/SVGSVGElement.html#getCurrentTranslate()

   If you call 'setX(float x)' on the returned SVGPoint it will set
the x translate.  The methods are named slightly differently but they
are all available.