From thomas.dewe...@kodak.com
Subject RE: Visibility on an element?
Date Thu, 21 Sep 2006 12:48:42 GMT
Hi Michael,

"Bishop, Michael W. CONTR J9C880" <Michael.Bishop@je.jfcom.mil> wrote on
09/21/2006 08:36:21 AM:

> Yes, but there might be something going on that I need to wait for. What
I'm
> doing is switching documents in my application (previous page/next
page).
> Does setting a new SVGDocument in a JSVGCanvas do something that I need
to wait for?

   Yes, you need to wait for the GVTTreeBuilder to complete.

> jsvgCanvas.setDocument(svgDocument);
> // Wait for some listener to tell me CSS cascade is done...
>
> I figured this was related to the background color as well and it's part
of
> the problem.  When I switch pages, I want to read the background of the
page I
> switch to, so my color control will match.
>
> Michael Bishop
>
> ________________________________

mil.jfcom.cie.whiteboard.ui.WBLayerListItem.initJCheckBox(WBLayerListIte
> > m.java:119)
> >
> >         at

mil.jfcom.cie.whiteboard.ui.WBLayerListItem.init(WBLayerListItem.java:10
> > 3)
> >
> >         at

mil.jfcom.cie.whiteboard.ui.WBLayerListItem.<init>(WBLayerListItem.java:
> > 58)
> >
> >         at

mil.jfcom.cie.whiteboard.ui.WBLayerPanel.rebuildLayerList(WBLayerPanel.j
> > ava:68)
> >
> >         at

mil.jfcom.cie.whiteboard.ui.managers.GUIManager.rebuildLayerList(GUIMana
> > ger.java:210)
> >
> >         at

mil.jfcom.cie.whiteboard.ui.managers.GUIManager.rebuildLayerInfo(GUIMana
> > ger.java:202)
> >
> >         at

mil.jfcom.cie.whiteboard.ui.managers.GUIManager.setSvgDocument(GUIManage
> > r.java:184)
> >
> >         at

mil.jfcom.cie.whiteboard.ui.managers.WBManager.setDefaultWhiteboard(WBMa