From "Pieter Jansen" <pjan...@gmail.com>
Subject Which SVG Viewer to use?
Date Wed, 13 Sep 2006 13:08:36 GMT
Hi,

I just stumbled upon http://www.adobe.com/svg/eol.html:
"Adobe has decided to discontinue support for Adobe SVG Viewer. There
are a number of other third-party SVG viewer implementations in the
marketplace, including native support for SVG in many Web browsers.
The SVG language and its adoption in the marketplace have both matured
to the point where it is no longer necessary for Adobe to provide an
SVG viewer."

Is Batik mature enough to make an SVG viewer applet?
Firefox crashes on our current geomedia SVG files, and most of our
users use IE..

Kind regards,

Pieter Jansen
http://pitr.net