From "Pieter Jansen" <pjan...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Query on Capability
Date Thu, 14 Sep 2006 12:08:26 GMT
Hi,

On 9/14/06, Roy S <r_somnath@myrealbox.com> wrote:
> The objects in a particular hierarchy level are represented in various ways:
> they can exist side by side, one above the other, or distributed in space,
> at an angle to each other.

I am very curious as to what application this would be used in.

Previously, I have worked on creating a Yourdon's Structured Analysis
editor, supporting most of the diagram types (especially DFD's). I
have used Java mainly for that, but I think SVG would be much better
to use in diagram design, with it's unlimited zooming capabilities (no
rasterized images). Would be great for exporting for presentations as
well.

Regards,

Pieter
http://pitr.net