From Mark Lundquist <mlundqui...@comcast.net>
Subject Re: need help w/ <flowRoot> + getBBox()
Date Fri, 15 Sep 2006 16:43:02 GMT
thomas.deweese@kodak.com wrote:

>     Did you try transcoding the resulting Document?  It should generate
> a PNG/JPEG of the right size.

Hmm, OK... I gave it a shot and here is what happened:

java.lang.NullPointerException
         at
org.apache.batik.dom.util.SAXDocumentFactory.startElement(SAXDocumentFactory.java:562)
         at
org.apache.cocoon.components.sax.XMLTeePipe.startElement(XMLTeePipe.java:83)
         at
net.sf.saxon.event.ContentHandlerProxy.startContent(ContentHandlerProxy.java:259)

Now, for all I know this might be a bug in Batik trunk, or it could just
be that Cocoon's Batik-based SVG serializer isn't compatible with Batik
trunk (at least in Cocoon 2.1.8, which is what I'm using for this
project)... does this exception suggest anything to you?

thx a lot,
—ml—