From "Bishop, Michael W. CONTR J9C880" <Michael.Bis...@je.jfcom.mil>
Subject ImageTagRegistry and partial images?
Date Tue, 07 Nov 2006 16:31:38 GMT
I think this problem is occurring when I flush the ImageTagRegistry in
the middle of a download where an image is being transferred.  It looks
like it breaks on a partial image, but further can't find the "broken
link" image.

java.io.EOFException

      at java.io.DataInputStream.readFully(DataInputStream.java:178)

      at java.io.DataInputStream.readFully(DataInputStream.java:152)

      at
org.apache.batik.ext.awt.image.codec.png.PNGRed.readChunk(Unknown
Source)

      at org.apache.batik.ext.awt.image.codec.png.PNGRed.<init>(Unknown
Source)

      at
org.apache.batik.ext.awt.image.codec.png.PNGRegistryEntry$1.run(Unknown
Source)

java.lang.NullPointerException

      at org.apache.batik.ext.awt.image.codec.png.PNGRed.<init>(Unknown
Source)

      at
org.apache.batik.ext.awt.image.codec.png.PNGRegistryEntry$1.run(Unknown
Source)

Exception in thread "Thread-34" java.util.MissingResourceException:
Can't find bundle for base name
org.apache.batik.ext.awt.image.codec.png.resources.Messages, locale
en_US

      at
java.util.ResourceBundle.throwMissingResourceException(ResourceBundle.ja
va:836)

      at java.util.ResourceBundle.getBundleImpl(ResourceBundle.java:805)

      at java.util.ResourceBundle.getBundle(ResourceBundle.java:699)

      at
org.apache.batik.i18n.LocalizableSupport.getResourceBundle(Unknown
Source)

      at org.apache.batik.i18n.LocalizableSupport.formatMessage(Unknown
Source)

      at
org.apache.batik.ext.awt.image.spi.DefaultBrokenLinkProvider.formatMessa
ge(Unknown Source)

      at
org.apache.batik.bridge.SVGBrokenLinkProvider.getBrokenLinkImage(Unknown
Source)

      at
org.apache.batik.ext.awt.image.spi.ImageTagRegistry.getBrokenLinkImage(U
nknown Source)

      at
org.apache.batik.ext.awt.image.codec.png.PNGRegistryEntry$1.run(Unknown
Source)

Michael Bishop