From "Bishop, Michael W. CONTR J9C880" <Michael.Bis...@je.jfcom.mil>
Subject Overlays affecting the mouse cursor?
Date Tue, 07 Nov 2006 20:31:02 GMT
On my whiteboard program, you select tools from a left-hand tools menu.
They can include the crosshair cursor, move cursor, wait cursor, etc.
This used to work fine when I was creating my own glass pane.  Now I
have an Overlay attached to my JSVGCanvas and when I move my mouse over
the canvas, it overrides whatever mouse cursor I've set on the parent
Window object and reverts to the default cursor.  Moving back out of the
JSVGCanvas does not fix it.  As soon as my mouse enters the canvas, it
is changed.

Is there a way to get rid of this behavior with Overlays?

Michael Bishop