From Nebojša Miletić <nebo...@accordia.co.yu>
Subject Element templates
Date Wed, 15 Nov 2006 16:30:01 GMT

Hi,
I'm displaying a lots of same elements in my application (e.g. I have 200
same images or 200 text elements with same value). Each element consumes
same amount of memory.

Is there a way to create only one template element but render and show many
of these elements using that template element as a pattern (or something
similar) in order to reduce memory consumption?

I tried using the 'use' element, but memory occupation increased twice.

Thanks,
Nebojsa