From thomas.dewe...@kodak.com
Subject Re: how-to?? dynamic labels
Date Fri, 03 Nov 2006 00:21:07 GMT
Hi Vincent,

"V. de Weger" <batik@beno-delft.nl> wrote on 11/01/2006 01:36:39 AM:

> Thomas, I've got two canvasses on a scrollpane now, and they scale, pan,
etc.
> fine. Only when I resize the JFrame they loose their sync. In my
subclassed
> canvas I've overwritten setRenderingTransform, setRenderingTransform and
> setPaintingTransform. Did I miss one?

   No, but it is possible that when the resize happens the 'lower'
canvas resizes larger than the upper canvas (in the scrollpane)
because the lower one isn't constrained by the scrollpane taking
up space.  I would check that after the resize the size of the
two canvas's are the same otherwise they will fit the content
to the available area differently (the viewBox transform).