From "Jason McIntosh" <zendo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Re: sXBL content includes
Date Sun, 05 Nov 2006 21:43:51 GMT
On 11/5/06, Cameron McCormack <cam@mcc.id.au> wrote:

> You need to have includes="myNS:label" here, otherwise it doesn't select
> any elements.

I tried this, and got this error:

Invalid XPath expression (myNS:label): "Prefix must resolve to a
namespace: myNS".

But the myNS prefix is defined up at the document level! So I don't
know what's going on there.

> Incidentally, the future of sXBL seems unclear.  My guess is that XBL 2
> will be completed in time for SVG Full 1.2 for it to be used in place of
> sXBL.

My goal today is to write a game-UI library that will work with Batik,
and the parts of sXBL that Batik does claim to implement would meet my
needs, if I could get them to work. If SVG and Batik move to XBL 2
later, I can just update my library.

--
Jason McIntosh
President and Founder