On my whiteboard program, you select tools from a left-hand tools menu.  They can include the crosshair cursor, move cursor, wait cursor, etc.  This used to work fine when I was creating my own glass pane.  Now I have an Overlay attached to my JSVGCanvas and when I move my mouse over the canvas, it overrides whatever mouse cursor I’ve set on the parent Window object and reverts to the default cursor.  Moving back out of the JSVGCanvas does not fix it.  As soon as my mouse enters the canvas, it is changed.

Is there a way to get rid of this behavior with Overlays?

Michael Bishop