From Leo Lim <leo.lim....@fedex.com>
Subject Re: panning arrows
Date Wed, 14 Mar 2007 13:17:59 GMT
Hi,

Thanks for your reply.

> Leo Lim <leo.lim.osv@fedex.com> wrote on 03/13/2007 05:30:05 PM:

> Is it possible to implement panning arrows in JSVGCanvas?
> How do I go about it? Can I do it through Overlays?

>   I guess I'm not sure what you mean by panning arrows.
> Can you describe the effect you are trying to achive more
> clearly?

Panning arrows are actually navigation arrows that are placed in
north, south, west and east of the JSVGCanvas - clicking on any
of the arrows allows the user to scroll the svg image accordingly.
(Sample: http://business.yale.edu/map/)
Can this be done through overlays? I tried doing it through JButtons
but found the implementation awkward.

Thanks!

Leo