From Cameron McCormack <...@mcc.id.au>
Subject Re: NullPointerException after batik update
Date Tue, 06 Mar 2007 12:20:32 GMT
Martin Constantine:
> Were you able to have a second look at this? Please let me know if you
> need anything from me. I'm eager to help getting this resolved. Thanks.

Sorry I’m away at the moment and probably won’t get a chance to look at
it for a couple of weeks.  After a *brief* look, it may be that that
AnimationEngine.java:347 line,

  if (sandwich.shouldUpdate || sandwich.animation.isDirty) {

just needs a guard against the NPE with

  if (sandwich.shouldUpdate ||
      sandwich.animation != null && sandwich.animation.isDirty) {

but I’ll have to investigate more deeply that there isn’t a deeper bug
causing the problem.

Thanks,

Cameron

--