From Daniel Meyer <daniel.me...@pt.lu>
Subject Selective text selection
Date Tue, 13 Mar 2007 09:12:52 GMT
Hi batik-poeple,

I'm currently wondering what would be the best approach to the following
problem:

First I want to turn off Text-selection all-together. Then after the
user has clicked("activated") a specific Text element he would be able
to select parts of the "activated" text (tspan etc...) only,
text-selection remaining turned off for other text elements.

So precisely:
- Is there a way to "shut-down" / "resume" the built-in textselection
interactor?
- I think I could subclass the built-in
selection-manager/ConcreteTextSelector, to solve the problem, how do I
register my own TextSelector with my SVGCanvas/JSVGComp?

Yours,
Daniel Meyer