From Martin Constantine <mac...@lecture123.com>
Subject Re: NullPointerException after batik update
Date Wed, 14 Mar 2007 16:06:23 GMT
After stress testing we discovered that there is a performance issue wrt
to Overlays. our app implements the Overlay interface, to permit users
to draw strokes on the canvas. When strokes are made with the mouse, all
is fine, but if strokes are made with the pen from a tablet PC, there is
significantly more lag. Could this be related in some way to the problem
we were addressing?