From Thomas.Ha...@blum.com
Subject error messages from JSVGCanvas
Date Thu, 15 Mar 2007 07:10:44 GMT
Hi,

I've a question about the "error messages" shown by the JSVGCanvas. When
something goes wrong during rendering a document (basically when calling
the setDocument() method on the JSVGCanvas) like running out of memory or
missing of a required svg attribute the JSVGCanvas shows an error dialog.

Now in my application (where I use a JSVGCanvas) I would rather have the
canvas throwing an exception then showing theses messages so I can handle
these problems myself in the application. Is there any way I can do
something about it?

kind regards
Thomas