From vbr...@idbs.com
Subject how to get size without height and width attributes
Date Thu, 15 Mar 2007 08:54:55 GMT

I have an svg file that does not contain height and width attributes in the
<svg> element, I want to be able to see the entire file in a JSVGCanvas and
I also want to update the file to include the height and width attributes.
At the moment when I view the file in a JSVGCanvas only a small portion of
the file displays.  If i view the file in Adobe viewer it shows the whole
file, does anyone know how it calculates the height and width for the whole
file?

Thanks.

Victoria.