From Thomas.Ha...@blum.com
Subject Antwort: Re: Antwort: Re: xlink:href
Date Thu, 15 Mar 2007 06:58:21 GMT
Ah you're right I used the wrong XMLContants class.

Nonetheless the value of XMLConstants.XLINK_NAMESPACE_URI is
http://www.w3.org/XML/1998/namespace but the value I need is
http://www.w3.org/1999/xlink.

Regards
Thomas

Tonny Kohar <tonny@kiyut.com>
14.03.2007 20:45
Bitte antworten an
batik-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org

An
batik-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org
Kopie

Thema
Re: Antwort: Re: xlink:href

Hi,

On Wed, 2007-03-14 at 16:02 +0100, Thomas.Hagen@blum.com wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I tried it with XMLConstants.XML_NS_URI (which I think is what you
> meant, because I could not find a constant
> namedXMLConstants.XLINK_NAMESPACE_URI) but it had no effect. The error
> still occurs.

I do not know which version of batik you are using, but on my batik
source there is at org.apache.batik.util.XMLConstants around line 32.

Please do not be confused with the java XMLConstants it self in
javax.xml.XMLConstants and batik supplied
org.apache.batik.util.XMLConstants

Regards
Tonny Kohar
--