From Thomas.Ha...@blum.com
Subject Antwort: how to get size without height and width attributes
Date Thu, 15 Mar 2007 13:14:24 GMT
Hi Victoria,

I think you need to adjust the viewbox attriubte respectivly add it to the
svg element. If I'm not mistaken the JSVGCanvas by default shows the
viewBox of the document. So if you have a document with width=1024 and
height=768 you could define the viewBox as  viewBox="0 0 1024 768" which
then would cause the JSVGCanvas to display the whole document.

regards
Thomas

vbrown@idbs.com
15.03.2007 09:54
Bitte antworten an
batik-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org

An
batik-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org
Kopie

Thema
how to get size without height and width attributes

I have an svg file that does not contain height and width attributes in
the
<svg> element, I want to be able to see the entire file in a JSVGCanvas
and
I also want to update the file to include the height and width attributes.
At the moment when I view the file in a JSVGCanvas only a small portion of
the file displays.  If i view the file in Adobe viewer it shows the whole
file, does anyone know how it calculates the height and width for the
whole
file?

Thanks.

Victoria.