From thomas.dewe...@kodak.com
Subject Re: UpdateManager thread not refreshing dynamic svg in JSVGCanvas
Date Wed, 07 Mar 2007 10:45:38 GMT
Hi Tacio,

"Tacio Santos" <tacio.santos@gmail.com> wrote on 03/07/2007 04:25:51 AM:

> thanks for the replies, I was indeed forgetting to append rectangle
> I've created. But I'm still not getting it displayed though with the
> DOM Viewer I can see it was added, any ideas?

   What does the root element of the document you are loading look
like?  Also what element are you appending it to?  You aren't setting
any fill/stroke attributes (so it will inherit from it's parent).

   It could be a simple matter of the rect being "off screen".
The rect could be a child of an undisplayed element (ancestor
has display="none", visibility="hidden", etc).

> thanks,
> Tacio
>

> On 3/7/07, Tonny Kohar <tonny@kiyut.com> wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > On Wed, 2007-03-07 at 07:59 +0100, Pepping, Florian wrote:
> > > Hi Tacio,
> > >
> > > I don't see any line of code where you are adding the created
Element to