From "benamou" <jean-david.bena...@inria.fr>
Subject Re: batik rasterizer bug ??? batik 1.7 stroke-dash array
Date Thu, 05 Apr 2007 01:33:19 GMT
Hi I signaled a bug some time ago (see below)
apparently it was a FOP bug and It was fixed and
I was expecting (hoping) the fix would be included
in batik 1.7 but apparently it still does not work ...
Is it because the new version of FOP is not yet available ?
Thanks

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Re: problem with stroke-dasharray while converting svg to pdf with
batik-rasterizer
by Jeremias Maerki-2 Apr 18, 2006; 07:39am :: Rate this Message:   (use
ratings to moderate[?])

Reply | Reply to Author | Show Only this Message

Thanks for reporting this. I've fixed it in both PDFGraphics2D (FOP
Trunk) and PSGraphics2D (XML Graphics Commons Trunk). The latter had a
similar but somewhat different bug.

Changes in SVN:

On 18.04.2006 10:08:36 benamou wrote:
> Sorry here is a test case :
> <svg xmlns="http://www.w3.org/2000/svg" version="1.1" width="210mm"
> height="297mm" viewBox="0 0 210 297"><rect x="20" y="20" width="10"
> height="10" fill="none" stroke="black" stroke-width="0.25"
> stroke-dasharray="0.25"/></svg>
> the svg has the correct number of dashes
> the pdf obtained with
> java -jar batik-rasterizer -d test.pdf -m application/pdf test.svg
> shows only 5 per side. ----- Original Message -----
>   From: benamou To: batik-users@... Sent: Tuesday, April 18, 2006 9:57 AM
> Subject: problem with stroke-dasharray while converting svg to pdf with
> batik-rasterizer
>

>   Hi,
>   it seems any decimal value of stroke-dasharray
>   default to 1 when converting svg to pdf.
>   I am using JRE1.5 on windows XP and Server 2003
>   Thanks
>   JD

Jeremias Maerki