From vyang <vy...@apt-cafm.com>
Subject Re: Image flipping/mirror
Date Tue, 17 Apr 2007 16:51:37 GMT

Hello,

Well, I grab the x and y coordinates from the Image element in the svg file
before and after the transform.  Now that I think about it, the x and y
coordinates in the svg file doesn't get change during a transform.  I've
tried your suggestion, for vertical flip I take the opposite of y and
horizontal the opposite of x.  I'm able to see it when its flipped the first
time, but its not in its orginial(preflipped) position, which I want it to
be.  Then when I do the same flip it disappears again.  Any thoughts on how
to fix this problem?

vyang