From "Bishop, Michael W. CONTR J9C880" <Michael.Bis...@je.jfcom.mil>
Subject Bug Confirmation (Batik 1.7b1)
Date Mon, 02 Apr 2007 16:25:15 GMT
I just installed the Batik 1.7b1 libraries and I've got a mouse listener
registered on the DOM:

final EventTarget eventTarget = (EventTarget)
svgDocument.getDocumentElement();

eventTarget.addEventListener(SVGConstants.SVG_EVENT_MOUSEDOWN,
mouseDownListener, false);

Since the introduction of Batik 1.7b1, the mouse listener is unable to
differentiate between left and right mouse buttons.  Regardless of which
one I click, the button is reported as "1" which is interpreted as the
right mouse button; I can't get a left-click at all:

public class MouseDownDragListener implements EventListener {

.

.

.

   public void handleEvent(Event event) {

      final DOMMouseEvent elementEvent = (DOMMouseEvent) event;

      System.out.println("MouseDownDragListener::handleEvent - Button is
" + elementEvent.getButton());

   }

}

Anyone else able to confirm this?