From Brian Corrigan <brian.corri...@ammeon.com>
Subject Element not in document
Date Thu, 05 Apr 2007 10:57:06 GMT
Hi,

I have an SVGCanvas and point it to a file. I then add circle elements
to the doc returned from svgCanvas.getSVGDocument(). These are added to
a group with an id "user_group". I then write these with the
DOMUtilities writeDocument method. When I read this outputted file later
in the doc I can't see the the circle element, instead I just have a
text node. If I draw 2 circles, I see one of the circles and a text
node, 3 circles, I see 2 of the circles and a text node, etc.

Does anybody know why this happens and can you point me to some way of
fixing this?

Cheers

Brian
Ammeon is a Private Limited Company registered in the Republic of
Ireland.
Registered Number is 375288, with a registered office at O'Connell
Bridge House, D'Olier St, Dublin 2.

notify the system manager. This message contains confidential
information and is intended only for the individual named. If you
are not the named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute
or copy this e-mail.