From Dirk Tschentscher <oe...@gmx.de>
Subject can't see flowtext from inkscape-svg
Date Tue, 10 Apr 2007 22:22:00 GMT
Hello,

I'm trying to get inkscape-svg to work with batik1.7.
( sorry about bothering you with their svg-implementation)

I have a file with several flowRoot elements:

http://motorbrot.org/batikstuff/flowtext.svg

After updating  svg-version from  1.0 to 1.2 for the flowRoot-stuff, I
only see black  rectangles.

When adding style="visibility:hidden" to the rect-element, the black box
disappeared,
but I still can't see any text.
I've done this in this example with the first flowRoot element.

( When viewing this with firefox instead of sqiggle, I only see the
hidden rect... ?
  But that's not my problem. )

Any hints, how to display the text ?

<dirk />