From Dirk Tschentscher <oe...@gmx.de>
Subject got it: can't see flowtext from inkscape-svg
Date Tue, 10 Apr 2007 23:29:47 GMT

found it myself :-)

I have to enclose the flowParam-elements within a flowDiv.

Next question:
In my example there is a long string without spaces. It's not displayed,
because it's too long.

In the w3c spec: http://www.w3.org/TR/2004/WD-SVG12-20041027/flow.html
there is written:

The text flow algorithm wraps on spaces if it can find them, otherwise it will break in the
middle of a word.

Is this implemented in batik somehow? Or do I have to insert spaces myself?

<dirk />