From Brian Corrigan <brian.corri...@ammeon.com>
Subject Adding JPG to SVG Document
Date Mon, 16 Apr 2007 09:19:07 GMT
Hi,

I'm looking to add a JPG image to an SVG document but want to do it with
out manually adding an xml element. Was looking at the ImageNode and
think its what I'm looking for but I have know idea how I would go about
using it properly. The only examples I can find are of exporting an SVG
Doc to a jpg/png/etc.

Any help would be great,

Cheers

Brian
Ammeon is a Private Limited Company registered in the Republic of
Ireland.
Registered Number is 375288, with a registered office at O'Connell
Bridge House, D'Olier St, Dublin 2.

notify the system manager. This message contains confidential
information and is intended only for the individual named. If you
are not the named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute
or copy this e-mail.