From Brian Corrigan <brian.corri...@ammeon.com>
Subject org.apache.batik.util.awt.image.ImageLoader does not exist
Date Mon, 16 Apr 2007 09:55:05 GMT
Hi,

I am getting an error when I try to import
org.apache.batik.util.awt.image.ImageLoader. It is saying that the
package does not exist and I have all the jars from the Batik lib on my
classpath.

Any ideas?

Cheers

Brian

Ammeon is a Private Limited Company registered in the Republic of
Ireland.
Registered Number is 375288, with a registered office at O'Connell
Bridge House, D'Olier St, Dublin 2.

notify the system manager. This message contains confidential
information and is intended only for the individual named. If you
are not the named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute
or copy this e-mail.