From Vossler T <vossle...@gmail.com>
Subject any quick fix on java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: Java heap space?
Date Sat, 07 Apr 2007 10:30:39 GMT

Hi there

Recently I tried to batch convert svg to jpeg files,there is a problems, If
I want to convert image wide and height large than

width 2250 pixel  height 2812.5 pixel, the system fail and tell me the error
messages, How can I change this situation in conf file or something else?

I would like to set jpeg about 4800 x 4800 or beyond, here is the command I
TYPE

"java -jar batik-rasterizer.jar  -d G:\ -m image/jpeg -w 2250 -h 2812.5 -q
0.8 -dpi 300 E:\svg\*.svg"

My system info as below
Windows xp professional sp2
jre-6u1-windows-i586-p (leastest jre)
batik-1.7beta1

Intel celeron 2.0 G
1G Memory
HARDDRIVE 80G,

HERE is the error messages I got
_________________________________________________________________________________________________
Converting page1.svg to G:\page1.jpg ... Exception in thread "main"
        at java.awt.image.DataBufferInt.<init>(Unknown Source)
        at java.awt.image.Raster.createPackedRaster(Unknown Source)
        at
java.awt.image.DirectColorModel.createCompatibleWritableRaster(Unknown
Source)
        at java.awt.image.BufferedImage.<init>(Unknown Source)
        at
org.apache.batik.transcoder.image.JPEGTranscoder.createImage(Unknown Source)
        at
org.apache.batik.transcoder.image.ImageTranscoder.transcode(Unknown Source)
        at
org.apache.batik.transcoder.XMLAbstractTranscoder.transcode(Unknown Source)
        at
org.apache.batik.transcoder.SVGAbstractTranscoder.transcode(Unknown Source)
        at org.apache.batik.apps.rasterizer.SVGConverter.transcode(Unknown
Source)
        at org.apache.batik.apps.rasterizer.SVGConverter.execute(Unknown
Source)
        at org.apache.batik.apps.rasterizer.Main.execute(Unknown Source)
        at org.apache.batik.apps.rasterizer.Main.main(Unknown Source)