From thomas.dewe...@kodak.com
Subject Re: any quick fix on java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: Java heap space?
Date Sun, 08 Apr 2007 13:00:32 GMT
Hi Vossler,

Vossler T <vosslertw@gmail.com> wrote on 04/07/2007 06:30:39 AM:

> Recently I tried to batch convert svg to jpeg files,there is a problems,
If
> I want to convert image wide and height large than  width 2250 pixel
> height 2812.5 pixel, the system fail and tell me the error
> messages, How can I change this situation in conf file or something
else?

   If you add '-Xmx 1024m' before '-jar' it should help a lot.  By default
Java restricts it's self to ~64MB of memory the above tells java it can
use
up to ~1Gb of memory.

> I would like to set jpeg about 4800 x 4800 or beyond, here is the
command I
> TYPE

   If you want to support arbitrarily large output you would need to
switch
to the TiledTiff transcoder (which would involve writing some java) but
the
above should work for the sizes you list above.