From Mork0075 <mork0...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: SVG2PDF programatically
Date Wed, 22 Aug 2007 11:39:09 GMT
I have got a valid svg file, with the svg tag at root etc.

Perhaps this question is silly, but i dont understand why to do this:

     Document document = impl.createDocument(svgNS, "svg", null);
     SVGGraphics2D g2d = new SVGGraphics2D(document);

     // ... draw some shapes ...

i dont want to draw some shapes programmatically, my svg document (in String representation
<svg ...)is still ready when i come to this point. I dont see the piece of code where to
tell the TranscoderInput of my svg.

P.S.: when i talk about svg, i mean a String like this:
String svg = "<svg height=... <defs ... <g ..."